A Solar Powered Stopblock/Level Crossing lamp.
Ideal for locations where mains power is not available.
- The lamp has the benefit of an integrated solar system recharging operating on Lithium ION batteries. Lamps should be replaced after 3 years. Once switched on the lamp will operate automatically, switching on at dusk and off at dawn.
UNITS MUST BE SWITCHED OFF AND CHARGED IN DAYLIGHT FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE USE OR INSTALLATION ON SITE – UNITS MUST BE SWITCHED BACK ON AFTER CHARGING
To check operation during daylight hours, cover the solar panel
- Light Source: High Intensity LEDs.
- Flash Rate: 65/minute +/- 10%
- Intensity: Exceeds min. 2cd Steady Burn & 4cd Flashing.
- Viewing Distance: 3000 ft.+
- Solar Panel: 0.4w.
- Battery: Internal Rechargeable Lithium ION.
- Lens: High Impact Polycarbonate with U.V. protection.
- Case: High Impact ABS with U.V. protection.
- Dimensions: 190 mm X 80 mm X 290mm.
- Weight: 0.95kg.
For Stop-block and Level Crossing applications choose the steady mode.
To operate, press the on/off switch once for flashing mode, again for steady mode and again to switch off.
- Light output is via high intensity LEDs with 100,000 hours life expectancy, the case is made from ABS with U.V
protection; the lenses are high impact polycarbonate.
For pricing, please contact our office on
020 8428 2027
Or email us below
© MC Electronics Ltd – Railway Safety Solutions